We have developed a system for funeral home websites to manage their website easily.
In order to make it simpler for our customers to manage their website, we provide a Content Management System (CMS). This allows you to create pages, remove pages and edit them. This comes with many features out of the box, the more important ones are listed below.
- Create pages, remove pages and edit them with an easy to use editor similar to Microsoft Word.
- Add media such as Audio, Video and Images.
- Control what content is shown in your menu.
- Site Search – Included for Obituaries and the website content.
- Social Media – Buttons and various other methods to display social media buttons with a variety of 3rd party sites.
All our modules are updated regularly and are optional. Choose what you wish to remove or add.
- Online Obituaries – Easily add your obituaries into your website. Include images of the deceased, specify whether they are a veteran, birth date, death date and much more. Included here is a link to a flowers affiliate program.
- Reviews – Easily manage your online reviews from the admin area of your website.
- Directions – Included Google maps with printable directions.
- FAQ’s – Included all the frequently asked questions in an easy to use module.
- Quotes – Inspirational quotes / sayings. Easily control the display and content.
- Testimonials – Easily control the display and content.
- Our Staff – Show off your employees and their skills.
- Forms – Create and maintain an unlimited number of website forms.
In order to make your website easier to find, we include our basic search engine optimization (SEO) plan (a $300 value). This includes the following.
- We will optimize all your pages with titles, descriptions and keywords. These are key factors that search engines use to rank your website and understand what it’s related to.
- We will create a sitemap for both humans and internet spiders. This is simply a list of all the links on your website. It will make it easier for humans to browse all your pages from a simple list and ensure search engines do not miss any part of your website for indexing.
- We will create a standard robots.txt file which again is used by search engines, this is used to control what directories search engines can list in search results pages (SERPS).
- We will submit your sitemap and fix any errors with indexing with the two major search engines Google & Bing.
- We will install Google analytics, Google Webmaster tools and similarly Bing webmaster tools to monitor your website for potential errors and traffic statistics. This requires a gmail.com email account.
- We only use prudent and standard best practices to ensure your website is always correct and safe from search engine bans.